2 Week, 50 Liter GoBag + 82 L Rucksack, High Quality, Survival Kit
2 Week, 50 Liter GoBag + 82 L Rucksack, High Quality, Survival Kit
Available on backorder
2 Week, 50 Liter GoBag + 86 L Rucksack, High Quality, Survival Kit
Hand-assembled in the USA.
The 2 Week, High Quality, Survival Kit includes a 50 Liter GoBag (Short Term Items) and an 86 Liter Rucksack (Long Term Items).
Choose 1 of 4, 50 Liter GoBags: Black, Tan, Green, Camouflage Green. The 86 Liter Rucksack (Black) and items are detailed in Rucksack description below:
Tools: These items are designed to be useful in disaster situations. They will be a valuable resource when you find yourself faced with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter troubles; as well as items that are very useful when camping on vacation.
- 50 Liter GoBag (Choose 1 of 4 Colors)
- Hatchet w/ 3 Functions, 13" Length
- Knife, Field, Stainless Steel, 4" Blade, 8.5" Knife Length
- Paracord/Parachute Cord, Mil-Spec Commercial Grade 550 Lb, 100 Foot, Type III, 7 Strand
- Shovel-mini, w/ nail puller, hatchet edge, saw edge, plus
- Wrench w/ 3 sizes
- Bottle Opener
- set Matches
- 2 Nails
- Fishing Line
- 2 Sinker Weights
- 2 Hooks
- Shovel, Folding, with Pick, 17.5" to 25" Length
- Tarp, Blue, multi-purpose, 12 x 12 feet
- Solar Power Mini-Charger, 20000mAh, Orange/Black Case
- 2 LED Bright Lights for Steady Light, Strobe Light or SOS Light
- Carabiner and Compass
- Rechargeable Li Polymer Battery
- Charge your 5 Vdc devices
- Fast Charge 5 Vdc @ 1.6A with Micro USB input
- Slow Charge using Solar Panel 5Vdc @ 200mA
- 2 USB outputs
- Compatible Devices: IPhone XS/ X / 8 / 7, iPad; Samsung Galaxy S9 , Microsoft Lumia 950 ; Bluetooth Speaker, MP3 MP4 Player, GPS, smartphone
- Multi-Tool, MINI, 12 tools, Steel
- Long-Nose Pliers
- Wire Stripper
- #1 Phillips Screw Driver
- Fish Scaler
- Fish Hook Dislodger
- Small Knife
- Bottle Opener
- Work Gloves, Leather + 2.5" Cuff with Wrist Protection
- Tool Logic in Credit Card Package with 6 tools
- Mini Cutter
- Magnifying Glass for starting camp fires
- Five Centimeter Ruler
- Machete, Black, Steel, 13" Length, Blade and Saw
- 3 Carabiners, Molle Connections, 500 lb rating
Fire and Lighting: The Fire and Lighting Tools support a summer vacation or 3 month survival period.
- 5 in 1, Pen Tool (Flint, Striker, Punch, Whistle, Compass)
- Flashlight, 2400 Lumens, Very Effective w/ Zoom and Distance
- 5 Light Modes: High, Medium, Low, Strobe, Beacon (Variety of Beam Patterns from Square to Round)
- Light Beam reaches out to 346 meters
- Water resistant for 1 meter of water up to 30 minutes (IP67) (9) Includes 9 AA Batteries
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum body provides impact resistance from up to 1. 5 meters
- SOFT TOUCH BUTTON - glow in the dark rear button utilizes soft tough to switch between modes
- 16x ZOOM - rotate the head to focus the beam of light
- 9” L x 1. 5” W Barrel and 2. 25” L Head, Extended - 9.75” L | 1. 33 Lbs.
Communications: These radios are 18 mile capable on flat land but less in mountain region, use in emergencies or vacations.
- 2 GMRS Radio Set, 22 Channel, Privacy Codes, up to 18 Mile, Pack of 2 Radios = 1 set, Batteries Included
- 22 Mile Range (on flat land)
- 22 Channels
- Water Resistant
- Call Alert
- Channel Scan
- Hands Free eVOX
- Auto Squelch
- Battery Life Extender
- Keypad Lock
- Keystroke Tones
- Headset Jack for quiet operation
- Alkaline Batteries provided or Rechargeable Batteries can be used
Sleep: The Sleep Poncho, Mosquito Netting and Rain Poncho are a serious requirement for 3 months.
- 2 Layer Poncho Bed Liner, Green Camouflage
- Upper: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester (100 g/qm)
- Transportation bag: 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: 82.6 x 59 inches
- Weight: 800 g
- including small transportation bag
- applicability as liner for the poncho or as comforter
- Mosquito Netting, 2 Ply, Hanging, Covers a Sleeping Bag, Hammock or Cot
- Rain Poncho, Camouflage Green
- 100% Polyester, Polyvinyl Chloride coated
- Ripstop Fabric
- Dimensions 83 x 59 inches
- Weight: 1.5 Lbs
- Use as tarp, bivouac tent, sack
Food, Water and Utensils: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 3 months. Also provided are pots, pans and utensils to cook and eat.
- Aluminum Cook kit, 1ea (Pot w/Lid, Pan w/Handle, Bowl, Cup)
- Canteen, 1QT, Plastic w/ CAP, Camouflage Outer Cover
- 2 Food Kits, Food Survival Kit, 1 Person, 1 Week, 23360 cal., 128 Servings
- Disaster Resistant Bag
- 1669 Calories per day, 23360 total Calories
- Made in America, No Added MSG
- 25 Year Life
- Mac & Cheese
- Chilli Mac
- Knife, Fork, Spoon, Can Opener, 4 pc
- Stove, Round, Stainless Steel, Wood Burning
- Water Filtration Bottle, 28 Oz. Volume
- filters 99.99% pollutants & contaminants
- filters ≈ 100 Gallons H2O
- Tested in laboratories using EPA & NSF protocols
- Playing Cards, 1 Deck, Survival Skills on Each Card
- Thirty Water Packets, 4.25 Oz., Sealed, Coast Guard Approved, 5 Year life, sufficient for 3 Days travel, packed in GoBag
First Aid and Hygiene: If you are going out for a summer vacation or 3 month emergency period, you need a good Hygiene Kit, not just bandages.
- 14 packets of Aloe Vera Cream Packets to Soothe Sunburn
- Hygiene Kit
- 0.25 oz. Hand and Body Lotion
- 0.34 oz. Shampoo and Conditioner
- Bar of soap
- Deodorant Gel
- 3 Maxi Pads (use for hygiene or first aid)
- Pocket Tissue Pack
- Shaving Cream Packet
- Twin Blade Razor
- 3 Wet Wipes
- 3 Wet wipes
- Book, Pocket, Outdoor Survival Guide
- First Aid Survival Kit, 43 pc, Black Kit, Molle
- Pouch: 100% Polyester (Oxford), Polyvinylchloride coated, contents:
- 2 sterile compression bandage small 2 x 3 in.
- 2 sterile compression bandage 3 x 4 in.
- Sterile compression bandage 4 x 5 in.
- Sterile bandage cloth 16 x 24 in.
- Sterile bandage cloth 24 x 31.5 in.
- 6 sterile medical gauze 4 x 4 in.
- 2 skin wipes
- sticking bandage 2 x 1 in.
- 4 adhesive pad bandages 4 x 2.5 in.
- 2 fingertip plastic bandages 3 x 0.75 inches
- 2 plastic strip bandages .75 x 3 in.
- 4 plastic strip bandages 1 x 3 in.
- 2 fixation bandages 2 inches
- 2 fixation bandages 3 inches
- Space blanket silver/gold 63 x 83 in.
- 2 triangular bandages 54x 37 x 37 inches
- Bandage scissors
- 2 pairs first aid gloves
- First aid instructions
- Molle Belt Pouch, Large, to be used as pouch
- 1 Roll of Toilet Paper in GoBag
LONG TERM ITEMS that go in your 86 Liter Rucksack for 2 Weeks in the Outback: These supplies will provide power, solar charging, as well as long term food supplies and critical items that go into your 86 Liter RUCKSACK.
- RuckSack, 86 L, Camouflage, 30 x 14 x 12 inches, 2.91 Cubic Feet
- 1 Roll of Toilet Paper in RuckSack
- 1 Case of Water, 24 bottles x 16.9 Oz/Btl (Arrowhead or similar)
- Book, Survival Medicine, Comprehensive
- 20 Body Warmers, 1 Bag of 20, Up to 15 Hours,
- 2 Layer Sleeping Bag, Camouflage
- Tent, 2 Person, Steel Tube Frame, Woods Camouflage
- Emergency Radio, Hand Crank, Emergency NOAA
- Multiple Power Sources: Solar, Hand Crank and Rechargeable 2600 mAh battery (or use optional 6 AA Batteries)
- Emergency Flashlight with SOS Beacon using Morse Code
- CREE LED with 130 Lumens, select low power for longer battery life or MAX Bright when needed
- NOAA Weather Scan + Alert, scans through 7 weather WX channels and locks to strongest channel
- Charge External Devices (cel phone, tablets, etc.) using USB charging Cable included
- Ultrasonic Dog Whistle to assist search and rescue in emergency situations
- 1 Box, Coffee, Dry, Kit, 1 Box makes ≈ 150 cups Coffee, add water/drink
- 1 Box, Cocoa Powder, 1 Box ≈ 70 Svgs., add water/heat/drink
- Water Totes, Collapsible, 5 gallons each, 1 set = 3 totes
- Wire Saw w/ Ring Finger Grips
- End of Kit--------------------------
- Keep 2 Cases of Water per person in your home at all times, 24 bottles x 16.9 Oz/Btl (Arrowhead or similar)
- Drink the water as needed, but replenish so that you have fresh water available for emergencies
- Consider buying Butane Lighters for your GoBag. 1 lighter per week that your bag is designed for.
- Buy a good local map of 6-8 locations that you would go to in an emergency.
- Buy a Travel Map that shows how you would get to those locations. Keep it in your GoBag.
- Stay off major roads that you think could be flooded with drivers.
- Are you going to take weapons. Make sure you know what you are taking and have it ready.
- Boil stream water before you drink it. Read your field guides ahead of time.
- Be calm, since a calm person can respond to issues far better than a hysterical person.
- Your family will see how you are handling things in a calm way, which calms them!
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
Black, Tan, Green Camo, DigiCam Woods
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.