RADTriage 50 Radiation Detector
The RADTriage 50 Radiation Detector is a U.S. Military-grade personal dosimeter that instantly detects radiation exposure in the event of a dirty bomb, nuclear reactor accident and other sources of radiation such as Fukushima. This always-on wallet card/badge radiation detector does not require batteries or calibration. The sensor strip instantly turns darker when it detects harmful levels of radiation.
- Credit card size: 3 3/8″ x 2 1/8 ″
- Service life of at least 2 years at room temperature. Can be frozen for at least 10 years to extend shelf like.
- Instant detection of radiation from sources such as nuclear reactors (Fukushima) and dirty bombs
- No batteries or calibration needed
- Impervious to an EMP Bomb (electromagnetic pulse)
- Field tested and approved by Dept of Homeland Security
- U.S. Military grade
- Made in the U.S.A
- Fits wallet or badge holder
- Will instantly detect radiation while stored in wallet, badge holder, pocket, etc.
|Dimensions||3 × 4 × .1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.