3 Day, 20 Liter GoBag, Quality Survival Kit
3 Day, 20 Liter GoBag, Quality Survival Kit
Available on backorder
Choice of 3 color 20L backpacks, variety of tools, food, equipment etc to last 3 days in the wilderness.
3 Day, 20 Liter GoBag, Quality, Survival Kit
Hand-assembled in the USA.
The 3 Day, Quality Survival Kit includes a 20 Liter GoBag.
Choose 1 of 3, 20 Liter GoBags: Black, Tan, Camouflage Green.
Tools: These items are designed to be useful in disaster situations. They will be a valuable resource when you find yourself faced with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter troubles; as well as items that are very useful when camping on vacation.
- 20 Liter GoBag (Choose 1 of 3 Colors)
- Hatchet w/ 3 Functions, 13"L
- Paracord/Parachute Cord, Mil-Spec Commercial Grade 550 Lb, 100 Foot, Type III, 7 Strand
- Shovel-mini, w/ nail puller, hatchet edge, saw edge, plus
- Wrench w/ 3 sizes
- Bottle Opener
- set Matches
- 2 Nails
- Fishing Line
- 2 Sinker Weights
- 2 Hooks
- Tarp, Blue, multi-purpose, 12 x 12 feet
- Solar Power Mini-Charger, 20000mAh, Orange/Black Case
- 2 LED Bright Lights for Steady Light, Strobe Light or SOS Light
- Carabiner and Compass
- Rechargeable Li Polymer Battery
- Charge your 5 Vdc devices
- Fast Charge 5 Vdc @ 1.6A with Micro USB input
- Slow Charge using Solar Panel 5Vdc @ 200mA
- 2 USB outputs
- Compatible Devices: IPhone XS/ X / 8 / 7, iPad; Samsung Galaxy S9 , Microsoft Lumia 950 ; Bluetooth Speaker, MP3 MP4 Player, GPS, smartphone
- Multi-Tool, MINI, 12 tools, Steel
- Long-Nose Pliers
- Wire Stripper
- #1 Phillips Screw Driver
- Fish Scaler
- Fish Hook Dislodger
- Small Knife
- Bottle Opener
- Tool Logic in Credit Card Package with 6 tools
- Mini Cutter
- Magnifying Glass for starting camp fires
- Five Centimeter Ruler
- 3 Carabiners, Molle Connections, 500 lb rating
Fire and Lighting: The Fire and Lighting Tools support a summer vacation or 3 month survival period.
- 5 in 1, Pen Tool (Flint, Striker, Punch, Whistle, Compass)
- LED Keychain Flashlight, Black, 90 Lumens with AAA 1.5V 3A Alkaline Battery (or use rechargeable AAA Battery)
- Internal Reflector Lens for improved lighting
- Phillips LUXEON TX LED Emitter
- Round light Beam Pattern
- Battery Operated
Sleep: The Sleep Poncho, Mosquito Netting and Rain Poncho are a serious requirement for 3 months.
- 2 Layer Poncho Bed Liner, Green Camouflage
- Upper: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester (100 g/qm)
- Transportation bag: 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: 82.6 x 59 in
- Weight: 800 g
- including small transportation bag
- Rain Poncho, Camouflage Green
- 100% Polyester, Polyvinyl Chloride coated
- Ripstop Fabric
- Dimensions 83x59”
- Weight: 1.5 Lbs
- Use as tarp, bivouac tent, sack
Food, Water and Utensils: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 3 months. Also provided are pots, pans and utensils to cook and eat.
- Aluminum Cook kit, 1ea (Pot w/Lid, Pan w/Handle, Bowl, Cup)
- Canteen, 1QT, Plastic w/ CAP, Camouflage Outer Cover
- Food Survival Kit, 1 Person, 72 Hours, 3760 Cal., 16 Servings
- Disaster Resistant Bag
- 1253 Calories per day, 3760 total Calories
- Made in America, No Added MSG
- 25 Year Life
- Creamy Rice & Vegetables
- Granny’s Sweet Oatmeal
- Mac & Cheese
- Knife, Fork, Spoon, Can Opener, 4 pc
- Stove, Round, Stainless Steel, Wood Burning
- Water Filtration Bottle, 28 Oz. Volume
- filters 99.99% pollutants & contaminants
- filters ≈ 100 Gallons H2O
- Tested in laboratories using EPA & NSF protocols
- Thirty Water Packets, 4.25 Oz., Sealed, Coast Guard Approved, 5 Year life, sufficient for 3 Days travel, packed in GoBag
First Aid and Hygiene: If you are going out for a summer vacation or 3 month emergency period, you need a good Hygiene Kit, not just bandages.
- 3 packets of Aloe Vera Cream Packets to Soothe Sunburn
- Hygiene Kit
- 0.25 oz. Hand and Body Lotion
- 0.34 oz. Shampoo and Conditioner
- Bar of soap
- Deodorant Gel
- 3 Maxi Pads (use for hygiene or first aid)
- Pocket Tissue Pack
- Shaving Cream Packet
- Twin Blade Razor
- 3 Wet Wipes
- 3 Wet wipes
- Book, Pocket, Outdoor Survival Guide
- First Aid Survival Kit, 43 pc, Black Kit, Molle
- Pouch: 100% Polyester (Oxford), Polyvinylchloride coated, contents:
- 2 sterile compression bandage small 2 x 3 in.
- 2 sterile compression bandage 3 x 4 in.
- Sterile compression bandage 4 x 5 in.
- Sterile bandage cloth 16 x 24 in.
- Sterile bandage cloth 24 x 31.5 in.
- 6 sterile medical gauze 4 x 4 in.
- 2 skin wipes
- sticking bandage 2 x 1 in.
- 4 adhesive pad bandages 4 x 2.5 in.
- 2 fingertip plastic bandages 3 x 0.75 inches
- 2 plastic strip bandages .75 x 3 in.
- 4 plastic strip bandages 1 x 3 in.
- 2 fixation bandages 2 inches
- 2 fixation bandages 3 inches
- Space blanket silver/gold 63 x 83 in.
- 2 triangular bandages 54x 37 x 37 inches
- Bandage scissors
- 2 pairs first aid gloves
- First aid instructions
- Molle Belt Pouch, Large, to be used as pouch
- 1 Roll of Toilet Paper in GoBag
- End of Kit--------------------------
- Keep 2 Cases of Water per person in your home at all times, 24 bottles x 16.9 Oz/Btl (Arrowhead or similar)
- Drink the water as needed, but replenish so that you have fresh water available for emergencies
- Consider buying Butane Lighters for your GoBag. 1 lighter per week that your bag is designed for.
- Buy a good local map of 6-8 locations that you would go to in an emergency.
- Buy a Travel Map that shows how you would get to those locations. Keep it in your GoBag.
- Stay off major roads that you think could be flooded with drivers.
- Are you going to take weapons. Make sure you know what you are taking and have it ready.
- Boil stream water before you drink it. Read your field guides ahead of time.
- Be calm, since a calm person can respond to issues far better than a hysterical person.
- Your family will see how you are handling things in a calm way, which calms them!
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 16 in|
Black, Tan, DigiCam Woods
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.